Links

...

Adela, A Brawijaya University College girl...cute, Indonesia Girls, Girl , Pictures, Model

She's cute, a lil introvert, she said : bad mood can be solved by window shopping ( just like other girls) ,like to watch movies on 'pahe' packet,suddenly feels alone in this pathetic world, chicklit lover,wish to have a surprise from anybody,wanna be a singer.......don't like a metrominisexual boys...yeah that's her !

college_girl

I'm crazy with potato chips....


college_girl

I love craig david....


college_girl

send my warm regards to SMA 9 Jakarta alumnies hi guys !


college_girl

I'm only 22 years old....


college_girl

Ma hometown is Bogor....


college_girl

and I was Virgin oopss...virgo girl....!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Grants For Single Moms